Note: As glazing percentages are adjusted for individual Surfaces, other Surfaces that remain unlocked may have their glazing increase or decrease in order to maintain the overall percentage that is set in Target.
- For example: 50% is set in Target for all Surfaces on the model
- Several Surfaces are then set to 80%
- Other Surfaces that are unlocked may now fall to from 50% to 40% (in order to maintain the overall 50% target for the project). The application will try to reconcile some Surfaces at 80% and some at 50% to maintain the overall setting. This will cause some Surfaces to be adjusted up or down if they are not locked.
- If Surfaces have been locked so that their glazed area cannot be changed, then those Surfaces will remain at 50% but the overall percentage for the project may then be forced to reduce eg. 40%.
- As Surfaces are individually adjusted (their percentage area of glazing is adjusted above or below that set in Target) either other Surfaces will be affected (if they are unlocked) or (if enough Surfaces are locked, preventing adjustment) the overall value will change to accommodate the new conditions.