You may set various criteria in the Building Manager.
- Terrain Type – Choose between Open, Depression, Sea/Lake, City, South Incline, West/East incline, Valley, South Valley Side, West/East Valley Side or Summit.
- Building Use – Choose the Type which most closely matches the project.
- Location Setting – this will affect the maintenance factor for Daylighting.
- Building Occupancy Pattern – these are defined by the Building Use but may be over-ridden.
- Days in Use – days that the building is occupied
- Months in Use – months during which the building is occupied
- Calculate Shading Factors – if there is significant self-shading or shading from surrounding objects
- Calculate Solar Data – this will populate the orientations for the model.